Ensuring the correct operation of interconnected systems.
SYSTEM OPERATION STUDIES FOR NET OPERATORS
With a focus on operational security, we provide an essential complement to grid operators and major players in the electricity market.
Among the most relevant analyses, we can highlight:
- Operational analysis for system evolution.
- Income from high renewable generation.
- Transition in the energy matrix, decarbonisation plans and replacement by renewable sources and batteries.
- Analysis of (multiple) extreme contingencies and development of defence plans to deal with them in a stable manner.
- Analysis of complementary / ancillary services, definition of requirements, performance indices, etc.
- Systemic analysis of frequency control.
- Primary/secondary/tertiary control.
- Minimum inertia requirements.
- Load shedding schemes.
- Charging ramps for NCRE plants.
- Local regional analysis of voltage control.
- Analysis of the interconnection of systems, countries.
- Transmission system expansion assessment.
• Av. Jorge Newbery 8796 (2000) Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina • Tel.: +54 341 451-6422 / +54 341 452-6016
• Manquehue Norte 160, Piso 4 Of 41-1, Las Condes, Santiago de Chile, Chile • Tel.: +56 2 32468750/51
• 2340 E. Trinity Mills Rd. – Ste. 300 - Carrollton, TX 75006-1947, USA • Tel.: +1 972 695-3222
• CR 12 NO. 79 50 OFIC.: 701 - Bogotá D.C Colombia CP: 110111